How to Configure My PaidToday Portal Options
- Navigate to the PaidToday Portal Options by using the Mega Menu and typing “portal” into the Mega Menu search bar.
- Use the checkbox next to each portal option to turn it on or off. Note: Turning an option off will disallow your portal members to access that feature in your members area.
- Click the Save Portal Options button to save the changes.
PaidToday Portal Options Explained
- Invoices - Members are able to view the invoices assigned to their contact and make payments against them
- Orders - Members are able to view the invoices assigned to their contact and make payments against them
- Projects - Members are able to view projects that they have been added to, interact with actions by adding comments and attachments, and reassigning actions back to someone inside the business for review
- Messaging - Coming soon! Members will be able to real-time chat with team members of your business
- Booking - Coming soon! Members will be able to book appointments with based on one or more of your Booking Configurations
- Calendar - Members can view upcoming and previous events that they have either booked with your business or that have been attached to their contact (that have also the Show on Portal option check turned on)
- Feed - Coming soon! Members will have access to a consolidated view of your businesses interactions with their contact (new orders, order updated, event created, etc)
- Forms - Coming soon! You will be able to deliver your custom forms through your portal for your members to fill out, sign, and review that automatically link up to the contact
- Shop - Members will be able to use the Cart Checkout function. If turned off, your portal customers will not be able to use the cart purchase functionality.
- Products - Members can view and purchase any of your products that have the Show in Marketplace check turned on
- Courses - Members can view, purchase, and take any courses that have the Show in Marketplace check turned on
- Contained - This adds padding on both sides of any page inside your members area - purely cosmetic for aesthetics